This just in my email box from an attendee of the all-new Madone unveiling..OK, he didn't provide the links, but I did...
Thanks for having me Scotty. Great Evening. Great Bike. Here's my top 10 from the evening...
1. Enjoying the Calatrava-designed, Milwaukee Art Museum - a fitting venue for a beautiful bike.
2. Seeing the surprise entrance of Lance and his feedback on the all new Madone.
3. Watching dealers and media snap pictures and video like Paparazzi throughout the evening.
4. Enjoying the "talk show" style dialogue between Lance and John Burke. Move over Letterman.
5. Hearing Madone development and testing stories from John Burke, Tyler Pilger & Doug Cusack.
6. Finally understanding the OCLV carbon frame lineup story. Red... Black... White... Genius!
7. Being surprised with the intro of the new FuelEX with Travis Brown. Didn't see that coming.
8. Overhearing the Trek Palo Alto Dealer telling stories about Steve Jobs buying a Lime Bike.
9. Watching Trek designers & engineers share their enthusiasm one-on-one with dealers.
10.Bikes shipping Monday you say? Awesome.